- Malaysia’s Amazing Race: The Impossible GE14 Mission (Astro Gempak)
- Press release: The Election Commission is sabotaging its own overseas postal voting system
- Press release: Election Commission obstacles preventing overseas Malaysians from voting
- FLASH: Postal voting applications open for GE14
- 2018 Update
You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 9 months ago
- We didn't think it could be done, but Malaysians proved us wrong! facebook.com/MyOverseasVote… 1 year ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 year ago
- A new dawn for Malaysia! Thank you Malaysians for all your hard work! 1 year ago
- Overseas voters race against time to get votes home theedgemarkets.com/article/overse… 1 year ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We didn’t think it could be done, but Malaysians proved us wrong!
The Election Commission is sabotaging its own overseas postal voting system, which was established after the 2012 Parliamentary Select Committee on Electoral Reform, say MyOverseasVote and Global Bersih In 2013, Malaysian voters living overseas (except in Singapore, southern Thailand, Kalimantan … Continue reading
Global Bersih and MyOverseasVote (MOV) strongly condemn the recent decision by the Election Commission (EC) to fix a short 11-day campaign, culminating in polling on a Wednesday, which places yet another unreasonable obstacle in the way of millions of overseas … Continue reading
The Election Commission has just announced that applications for postal voting in GE14 for Malaysians living overseas are now open. Conditions: 1. You must be registered as an ordinary voter. 2. You have been in Malaysia or returned to Malaysia for … Continue reading
Many thanks to our supporters for their patience—we have been quiet recently because there has simply been very little to report since 2013! Just to recap on the arrangements that have been in place since GE13: 1) If you have … Continue reading
Overseas Malaysians are reminded that it is normal for your voting information to show your Malaysian polling centre and saluran even if you have voted by post. This is because the hard copy electoral roll has already been finalised and … Continue reading
The EC Chairman and Deputy Chairman Should Not Show Off Their Ignorance of Their Own Election Regulations by Blindly Defending the Indefensible
The Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the Election Commission (EC), Tan Sri Abdul Aziz Mohd Yusof and Datuk Wan Ahmad Wan Omar, have said that EC officers were following procedures when they noted down the serial numbers of ballot papers … Continue reading