- Malaysia’s Amazing Race: The Impossible GE14 Mission (Astro Gempak)
- Press release: The Election Commission is sabotaging its own overseas postal voting system
- Press release: Election Commission obstacles preventing overseas Malaysians from voting
- FLASH: Postal voting applications open for GE14
- 2018 Update
You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 year ago
- We didn't think it could be done, but Malaysians proved us wrong! facebook.com/MyOverseasVote… 2 years ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 2 years ago
- A new dawn for Malaysia! Thank you Malaysians for all your hard work! 2 years ago
- Overseas voters race against time to get votes home theedgemarkets.com/article/overse… 2 years ago
Author Archives: Administrator
A briefing on MyOverseasVote, specially targeted at Malaysians who are back in Malaysia for the holidays, and for other supporters in Malaysia. Held with the assistance of Saya Anak Bangsa Malaysia. Tea and refreshments afterwards. Time : Sunday, 02 January … Continue reading
FRI, 24 DEC 2010 by Teoh El Sen Reposted from Free Malaysia Today PETALING JAYA: A group of Malaysians demanding voting rights for all citizens living abroad are planning to bring the Election Commission and the government to court. MyOverseasVote (MOV) … Continue reading