You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- We didn't think it could be done, but Malaysians proved us wrong! facebook.com/MyOverseasVote… 6 months ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 6 months ago
- A new dawn for Malaysia! Thank you Malaysians for all your hard work! 6 months ago
- Overseas voters race against time to get votes home theedgemarkets.com/article/overse… 6 months ago
- Malaysians overseas are doing a great job getting the votes back despite the Election Commission's best attempts at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 months ago
Monthly Archives: April 2018
The Election Commission is sabotaging its own overseas postal voting system, which was established after the 2012 Parliamentary Select Committee on Electoral Reform, say MyOverseasVote and Global Bersih In 2013, Malaysian voters living overseas (except in Singapore, southern Thailand, Kalimantan … Continue reading
Global Bersih and MyOverseasVote (MOV) strongly condemn the recent decision by the Election Commission (EC) to fix a short 11-day campaign, culminating in polling on a Wednesday, which places yet another unreasonable obstacle in the way of millions of overseas … Continue reading