You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- We didn't think it could be done, but Malaysians proved us wrong! facebook.com/MyOverseasVote… 7 months ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 7 months ago
- A new dawn for Malaysia! Thank you Malaysians for all your hard work! 7 months ago
- Overseas voters race against time to get votes home theedgemarkets.com/article/overse… 7 months ago
- Malaysians overseas are doing a great job getting the votes back despite the Election Commission's best attempts at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago
Monthly Archives: January 2018
The Election Commission has just announced that applications for postal voting in GE14 for Malaysians living overseas are now open. Conditions: 1. You must be registered as an ordinary voter. 2. You have been in Malaysia or returned to Malaysia for … Continue reading