At present, we understand that applications for postal votes have been filtered by the EC and any persons not qualified to vote by post have already been informed. The applications have been sent to the returning officers of each constituency for formal approval before the EC notifies the voters shortly before Nomination Day (20 April). Lists of postal voters will be provided to the candidates on Nomination Day.
You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- We have no words... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 6 days ago
- facebook.com/MyOverseasVote… 1 week ago
- By setting such a short campaign period, the EC are deliberately sabotaging the overseas postal voting process. Acc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Nomination Day for GE14 has been set on Sat 28/4, with Polling Day on Wed 9/5. It is clear that the short 11-day… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Have you noticed ... some parents have been telling their children who live abroad, NOT to apply for the Postal bal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago