You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- MyOverseasVote seeking assurances from EC that enough time btw Nomination and Polling Day for ballots to be sent out & returned by post 1 month ago
- FLASH: Postal voting applications now open for GE13 myoverseasvote.org/2018/01/23/fla… 1 month ago
- The Election Commission has just announced that applications for postal voting in GE14 for Malaysians living... fb.me/7gQ0qmI47 1 month ago
- Many thanks to our supporters for their patience - we have been quiet recently because there is simply very... fb.me/2DhJqKXQa 2 months ago
- RT @coolvirus: Wah, the Election Commission replied me on a weekend! #PRU14 #overseasvoting @bersih2 @GlobalBersih @MyOverseasVote https://… 10 months ago
Monthly Archives: January 2013
MyOverseasVote and Global Bersih Call on Overseas Malaysians to Vote in the 13th General Election, and Press the EC to Allow Postal Voting Observers
Background MyOverseasVote has been campaigning since October 2010 for Malaysians residing outside Malaysia to be given the right to vote by post. In January 2013, the Election Commission (EC) announced that Malaysians residing overseas except in Singapore, southern Thailand (Narathiwat, … Continue reading
The EC has today uploaded the postal voting registration form and FAQ onto its website. Those who are eligible are Malaysian citizens of or above the age of 21 years who: Are registered voters; Reside overseas (except in Singapore, Brunei, … Continue reading
MyOverseasVote Urges EC to Release Amended Postal Voting Regulations Immediately to Resolve Confusion at Malaysian Missions Overseas
With just over a month until Parliament is widely expected to be dissolved for the 13th General Election, overseas Malaysians are still in the dark about whether and how they will be able to vote by post as promised by … Continue reading