You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- MyOverseasVote seeking assurances from EC that enough time btw Nomination and Polling Day for ballots to be sent out & returned by post 1 month ago
- FLASH: Postal voting applications now open for GE13 myoverseasvote.org/2018/01/23/fla… 1 month ago
- The Election Commission has just announced that applications for postal voting in GE14 for Malaysians living... fb.me/7gQ0qmI47 1 month ago
- Many thanks to our supporters for their patience - we have been quiet recently because there is simply very... fb.me/2DhJqKXQa 2 months ago
- RT @coolvirus: Wah, the Election Commission replied me on a weekend! #PRU14 #overseasvoting @bersih2 @GlobalBersih @MyOverseasVote https://… 10 months ago
Monthly Archives: September 2012
MyOverseasVote Accuses the EC Chairman and his Deputy of Deceiving and Cheating Malaysians Overseas of Their Right to Vote by Their Inaction, in Contempt of the Dewan Rakyat and the Malaysian Public, and Calls for Their Immediate Resignation
The Chairman of the Election Commission (EC), Tan Sri Abdul Aziz Mohd Yusof, has given the clearest indication yet that the EC has no intention to implement overseas voting for Malaysians before the 13th General Elections, in contempt of the … Continue reading
MyOverseasVote Mendakwa Warga Malaysia di Luar Negara Ditipu dan Dinafikan Hak Mengundi oleh Pengerusi SPR dan Timbalannya yang Menghina Dewan Rakyat dan Rakyat Malaysia, dan Menuntut Mereka Meletak Jawatan Dengan Serta-Merta
Pengerusi Suruhanjaya Pilihan Raya (SPR), Tan Sri Abdul Aziz Mohd Yusof, telah menunjukkan secara jelas bahawa SPR tidak berniat melaksanakan pengundian secara pos dari luar negara untuk warga Malaysia sebelum Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13, dan telah menghina Jawatankuasa Khas Parlimen … Continue reading