You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- MyOverseasVote seeking assurances from EC that enough time btw Nomination and Polling Day for ballots to be sent out & returned by post 1 month ago
- FLASH: Postal voting applications now open for GE13 myoverseasvote.org/2018/01/23/fla… 1 month ago
- The Election Commission has just announced that applications for postal voting in GE14 for Malaysians living... fb.me/7gQ0qmI47 1 month ago
- Many thanks to our supporters for their patience - we have been quiet recently because there is simply very... fb.me/2DhJqKXQa 2 months ago
- RT @coolvirus: Wah, the Election Commission replied me on a weekend! #PRU14 #overseasvoting @bersih2 @GlobalBersih @MyOverseasVote https://… 10 months ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
MyOverseasVote is pleased that the Election Commission (EC) deputy chairman Datuk Wira Wan Ahmad Wan Omar has acknowledged that over 20,000 Malaysians overseas have registered as voters at embassies and high commissions overseas, and not 500, as previously claimed by … Continue reading
PSC’s 3-Month Deadline Has Come and Gone while the EC Drags Its Feet on Overseas Postal Voting – Malaysians Have Had Enough of the EC’s Excuses and “Red Herrings”
On 3 April 2012, Parliamentary Select Committee on Electoral Reform (PSC)’s unanimously recommended that the Election Commission (EC) put in place a system whereby all Malaysian citizens living overseas could vote by post. The EC was given a deadline of … Continue reading