- Malaysia’s Amazing Race: The Impossible GE14 Mission (Astro Gempak)
- Press release: The Election Commission is sabotaging its own overseas postal voting system
- Press release: Election Commission obstacles preventing overseas Malaysians from voting
- FLASH: Postal voting applications open for GE14
- 2018 Update
You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 5 months ago
- We didn't think it could be done, but Malaysians proved us wrong! facebook.com/MyOverseasVote… 1 year ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 year ago
- A new dawn for Malaysia! Thank you Malaysians for all your hard work! 1 year ago
- Overseas voters race against time to get votes home theedgemarkets.com/article/overse… 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
MyOverseasVote is pleased that the Election Commission (EC) deputy chairman Datuk Wira Wan Ahmad Wan Omar has acknowledged that over 20,000 Malaysians overseas have registered as voters at embassies and high commissions overseas, and not 500, as previously claimed by … Continue reading
PSC’s 3-Month Deadline Has Come and Gone while the EC Drags Its Feet on Overseas Postal Voting – Malaysians Have Had Enough of the EC’s Excuses and “Red Herrings”
On 3 April 2012, Parliamentary Select Committee on Electoral Reform (PSC)’s unanimously recommended that the Election Commission (EC) put in place a system whereby all Malaysian citizens living overseas could vote by post. The EC was given a deadline of … Continue reading