You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- We didn't think it could be done, but Malaysians proved us wrong! facebook.com/MyOverseasVote… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- A new dawn for Malaysia! Thank you Malaysians for all your hard work! 1 week ago
- Overseas voters race against time to get votes home theedgemarkets.com/article/overse… 2 weeks ago
- Malaysians overseas are doing a great job getting the votes back despite the Election Commission's best attempts at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
The Chairman of the EC Should Stop Misleading the Malaysian Public About the US Overseas Voting System and Taxation
The Election Commission (EC) Chairman, Tan Sri Abdul Aziz Mohd Yusof, has recently been roundly criticised by Bersih 2.0 and other civil society groups over his proposal to limit postal voting to overseas Malaysians who pay taxes in Malaysia. The … Continue reading
The Election Commission Should Do Its Job and Stop Coming up with Excuses and Delay Tactics to Prevent Overseas Malaysians from Voting by Post The Election Commission (EC) chairman, Tan Sri Abdul Aziz Mohd Yusof, is clearly desperate to prevent … Continue reading