- Malaysia’s Amazing Race: The Impossible GE14 Mission (Astro Gempak)
- Press release: The Election Commission is sabotaging its own overseas postal voting system
- Press release: Election Commission obstacles preventing overseas Malaysians from voting
- FLASH: Postal voting applications open for GE14
- 2018 Update
You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 9 months ago
- We didn't think it could be done, but Malaysians proved us wrong! facebook.com/MyOverseasVote… 1 year ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 year ago
- A new dawn for Malaysia! Thank you Malaysians for all your hard work! 1 year ago
- Overseas voters race against time to get votes home theedgemarkets.com/article/overse… 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
MyOverseasVote is deeply disappointed by the Friday’s decision of the High Court in Kuala Lumpur, which dismissed the application of six overseas Malaysians which challenged the Election Commission (EC)’s decision to refuse to register them as absent voters, with the … Continue reading