You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- We didn't think it could be done, but Malaysians proved us wrong! facebook.com/MyOverseasVote… 6 months ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 6 months ago
- A new dawn for Malaysia! Thank you Malaysians for all your hard work! 6 months ago
- Overseas voters race against time to get votes home theedgemarkets.com/article/overse… 6 months ago
- Malaysians overseas are doing a great job getting the votes back despite the Election Commission's best attempts at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 months ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
MyOverseasVote is deeply disappointed by the Friday’s decision of the High Court in Kuala Lumpur, which dismissed the application of six overseas Malaysians which challenged the Election Commission (EC)’s decision to refuse to register them as absent voters, with the … Continue reading