- Online Electoral Roll
- The EC Chairman and Deputy Chairman Should Not Show Off Their Ignorance of Their Own Election Regulations by Blindly Defending the Indefensible
- UPDATE: Overseas Postal Voting Locations
- UPDATE: Overseas Malaysians will vote on 28 April 2013
- UPDATE: Latest information on overseas postal voting
You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- RT @coolvirus: Wah, the Election Commission replied me on a weekend! #PRU14 #overseasvoting @bersih2 @GlobalBersih @MyOverseasVote https://… 3 months ago
- fb.me/7Kgo2EFxb 8 months ago
- Malaysians living in nine major cities across the world are unable to register as new voters at their respective... fb.me/2xkRgOR5D 10 months ago
- The deadline for applications for postal votes for the Sarawak State Elections is 25 April 2016. 1. Check you... fb.me/55iQXd4XV 1 year ago
- So exciting to have Zunar political cartoonist and ARTivist extraordinaire in London!He is bringing his work to... fb.me/3lMizxm3V 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
MyOverseasVote Submits Draft Overseas Postal Voting Regulations to Parliamentary Select Committee on Electoral Reform
The following submission was made to the Parliamentary Select Committee on Electoral Reform on 16 December 2011. MyOverseasVote submitted draft regulations that would allow for overseas postal voting, in accordance with the interim recommendations of the Committee that were accepted … Continue reading