You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- MyOverseasVote seeking assurances from EC that enough time btw Nomination and Polling Day for ballots to be sent out & returned by post 1 month ago
- FLASH: Postal voting applications now open for GE13 myoverseasvote.org/2018/01/23/fla… 1 month ago
- The Election Commission has just announced that applications for postal voting in GE14 for Malaysians living... fb.me/7gQ0qmI47 1 month ago
- Many thanks to our supporters for their patience - we have been quiet recently because there is simply very... fb.me/2DhJqKXQa 2 months ago
- RT @coolvirus: Wah, the Election Commission replied me on a weekend! #PRU14 #overseasvoting @bersih2 @GlobalBersih @MyOverseasVote https://… 10 months ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
MyOverseasVote Submits Draft Overseas Postal Voting Regulations to Parliamentary Select Committee on Electoral Reform
The following submission was made to the Parliamentary Select Committee on Electoral Reform on 16 December 2011. MyOverseasVote submitted draft regulations that would allow for overseas postal voting, in accordance with the interim recommendations of the Committee that were accepted … Continue reading