On 14 November, the KL High Court gave the six overseas Malaysian litigants leave to bring judicial review proceedings against the EC. The case will be heard by the High Court on 3 January 2012.
You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- We have no words... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 6 days ago
- facebook.com/MyOverseasVote… 1 week ago
- By setting such a short campaign period, the EC are deliberately sabotaging the overseas postal voting process. Acc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Nomination Day for GE14 has been set on Sat 28/4, with Polling Day on Wed 9/5. It is clear that the short 11-day… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Have you noticed ... some parents have been telling their children who live abroad, NOT to apply for the Postal bal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago