- Malaysia’s Amazing Race: The Impossible GE14 Mission (Astro Gempak)
- Press release: The Election Commission is sabotaging its own overseas postal voting system
- Press release: Election Commission obstacles preventing overseas Malaysians from voting
- FLASH: Postal voting applications open for GE14
- 2018 Update
You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 9 months ago
- We didn't think it could be done, but Malaysians proved us wrong! facebook.com/MyOverseasVote… 1 year ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 year ago
- A new dawn for Malaysia! Thank you Malaysians for all your hard work! 1 year ago
- Overseas voters race against time to get votes home theedgemarkets.com/article/overse… 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
MyOverseasVote conducted a survey of 21 Malaysian missions overseas to ascertain if the missions are equipped to register full-time students as Postal Voters. You can read a summary of our findings below. We carried out the survey over two working … Continue reading
From The Malaysian Insider July 22, 2011 JULY 22 — Starting from spontaneous expressions of patriotism at a few international locations where Malaysians were residents in fairly significant numbers, the desire to show support for the Bersih 2.0 ‘Walk for … Continue reading