You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- MyOverseasVote seeking assurances from EC that enough time btw Nomination and Polling Day for ballots to be sent out & returned by post 1 month ago
- FLASH: Postal voting applications now open for GE13 myoverseasvote.org/2018/01/23/fla… 1 month ago
- The Election Commission has just announced that applications for postal voting in GE14 for Malaysians living... fb.me/7gQ0qmI47 1 month ago
- Many thanks to our supporters for their patience - we have been quiet recently because there is simply very... fb.me/2DhJqKXQa 2 months ago
- RT @coolvirus: Wah, the Election Commission replied me on a weekend! #PRU14 #overseasvoting @bersih2 @GlobalBersih @MyOverseasVote https://… 10 months ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
MyOverseasVote conducted a survey of 21 Malaysian missions overseas to ascertain if the missions are equipped to register full-time students as Postal Voters. You can read a summary of our findings below. We carried out the survey over two working … Continue reading
From The Malaysian Insider July 22, 2011 JULY 22 — Starting from spontaneous expressions of patriotism at a few international locations where Malaysians were residents in fairly significant numbers, the desire to show support for the Bersih 2.0 ‘Walk for … Continue reading