- Malaysia’s Amazing Race: The Impossible GE14 Mission (Astro Gempak)
- Press release: The Election Commission is sabotaging its own overseas postal voting system
- Press release: Election Commission obstacles preventing overseas Malaysians from voting
- FLASH: Postal voting applications open for GE14
- 2018 Update
You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 month ago
- We didn't think it could be done, but Malaysians proved us wrong! facebook.com/MyOverseasVote… 10 months ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 10 months ago
- A new dawn for Malaysia! Thank you Malaysians for all your hard work! 10 months ago
- Overseas voters race against time to get votes home theedgemarkets.com/article/overse… 10 months ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Fellow Malaysians, You are cordially invited to a campaign briefing and tea at University College, London, on Saturday, 6 November 2010 from 2:45 – 5:00 p.m. The campaign briefing is designed to inform and update Malaysians living in the UK … Continue reading