Overseas Malaysians are reminded that it is normal for your voting information to show your Malaysian polling centre and saluran even if you have voted by post. This is because the hard copy electoral roll has already been finalised and given to the candidates on Nomination Day. Postal voters who are issued ballots (after Nomination Day) are crossed off the hard copy electoral rolls and cannot vote in person.
- Online Electoral Roll
- The EC Chairman and Deputy Chairman Should Not Show Off Their Ignorance of Their Own Election Regulations by Blindly Defending the Indefensible
- UPDATE: Overseas Postal Voting Locations
- UPDATE: Overseas Malaysians will vote on 28 April 2013
- UPDATE: Latest information on overseas postal voting
You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- The deadline for applications for postal votes for the Sarawak State Elections is 25 April 2016. 1. Check you... fb.me/55iQXd4XV 3 months ago
- So exciting to have Zunar political cartoonist and ARTivist extraordinaire in London!He is bringing his work to... fb.me/3lMizxm3V 9 months ago
- globalbersih.org/2015/09/03/glo…... fb.me/H01nKKYI 10 months ago
- Merdeka musings 2015 - The Malaysian Insider fb.me/7A0pCMTMm 10 months ago
- fb.me/8jwYIhofB 10 months ago