Spangler Mold Removal Greensboro Mold removal Greensboro \ Spangler is a form of fungus that thrives in damp, dark areas. It typically grows due to water leaks, flooding, high humidity, and condensation. It can cause a wide range of health issues for both people and pets. In some cases, it can even produce toxic substances called mycotoxins. Allergens Allergens are all around us. Thankfully, there are many ways to reduce exposure to the usual suspects. There are also a host of products that can make your home a healthier and more comfortable place to be. Spangler offers a comprehensive allergen solution that includes testing and treatment for allergens such as mold, dust mites, pollen, and pet dander. Their team of experts can make your home a safer and happier place to be. The best part is that their products are all backed by a money-back guarantee! Respiratory Issues The respiratory system is the main target for mold exposure. The spores and microbial volatile organic compounds (VOCs) produced by certain types of mold can cause breathing difficulties, respiratory infections, irritation, and inflammation in the nose, eyes, throat, and lungs. Respiratory issues can also affect people who have asthma, weakened immune systems, or other medical conditions. Symptoms include itchy or runny noses, sneezing, itching and coughing, fatigue, shortness of breath, and difficulty breathing. If you notice a buildup of mold in your home, especially after a sewage or flood cleanup job, call a professional to clean the area up and remove the affected materials. Make sure all contaminated items are removed and dried within 24-48 hours. If you suspect a mold problem in your lungs, your doctor may perform a lung biopsy or blood test to check for fungal spores. This can help identify a condition called aspergilloma, which is caused by an Aspergillus mold that forms a ball in the lungs. Health Issues The spores of mold can cause many different types of health problems. They can trigger allergic reactions, cause respiratory infections, and even produce toxic substances. The good news is that there are many things you can do to keep your home free of mold. These include keeping your humidity levels low and ensuring that your home has sufficient ventilation throughout the entire house. In addition, fixing any water leaks and removing standing moisture is also effective at preventing the growth of mold. However, if mold is already present, it may be necessary to call a professional for remediation. Mold can impact anyone who is exposed to it, but it’s especially harmful to those with preexisting respiratory conditions or allergies. It can also make a person feel ill and tired. Crawl Space Encapsulation Crawl spaces play many vital roles in a home, including housing the building structure, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, gas lines, and irrigation system. But they can also be a source of moisture and mold issues, which compromise the health and safety of occupants. To prevent these problems, experts recommend encapsulating the crawl space in a moisture-proof barrier that keeps out all water and dust. Crawl space encapsulation is a process that consists of covering the entire area with a vapor barrier, which is usually made of polyethylene plastic. In addition, it includes the installation of a dehumidifier to keep the space dry. This ensures better indoor air quality and improves the overall health of occupants.