The Court of Appeal hearing for the 6 Overseas Malaysians challenging the EC’s refusal to register them as absent voters has now been moved to 31 May 2012, at 11 a.m.
- Online Electoral Roll
- The EC Chairman and Deputy Chairman Should Not Show Off Their Ignorance of Their Own Election Regulations by Blindly Defending the Indefensible
- UPDATE: Overseas Postal Voting Locations
- UPDATE: Overseas Malaysians will vote on 28 April 2013
- UPDATE: Latest information on overseas postal voting
You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- Please see this event for friends in London fb.me/4hzvgKvwT 1 month ago
- fb.me/7BkMbSTGz 2 months ago
- Happy MyOverseasVote Day! The date 28 April marks a special day for overseas Malaysian voters. It was FIVE years... fb.me/44iiXIO8Z 3 months ago
- Happy MyOverseasVote Day! The date 28 April marks a special day for overseas Malaysian voters. It was FIVE years... fb.me/6CjbwaoLJ 3 months ago
- Our voter registration factsheet fb.me/3mJs0bSqo 7 months ago