The Court of Appeal hearing for the 6 Overseas Malaysians challenging the EC’s refusal to register them as absent voters has now been moved to 31 May 2012, at 11 a.m.
- Online Electoral Roll
- The EC Chairman and Deputy Chairman Should Not Show Off Their Ignorance of Their Own Election Regulations by Blindly Defending the Indefensible
- UPDATE: Overseas Postal Voting Locations
- UPDATE: Overseas Malaysians will vote on 28 April 2013
- UPDATE: Latest information on overseas postal voting
You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- Our voter registration factsheet fb.me/3mJs0bSqo 4 months ago
- Our guide to registering as a voter if you plan to balik kampung this holiday season fb.me/1VHgMPMHx 4 months ago
- SELAMAT BALIK KAMPUNG & JOM DAFTAR MENGUNDI MyOverseasVote and Global Bersih wish a "Selamat Balik Kampung" and... fb.me/1FaOHl54s 4 months ago
- "Back then... I would have said stay and fight. But with the technology change, we are more connected. "So now I... fb.me/3lI2NeoFO 5 months ago
- RT @cquayhl: A big thank you to the unsung heroes at @MyOverseasVote who first believed in the vote for Malaysians overseas #ge13 #pru13 #b… 1 year ago