The Court of Appeal hearing for the 6 Overseas Malaysians challenging the EC’s refusal to register them as absent voters has now been moved to 31 May 2012, at 11 a.m.
- Online Electoral Roll
- The EC Chairman and Deputy Chairman Should Not Show Off Their Ignorance of Their Own Election Regulations by Blindly Defending the Indefensible
- UPDATE: Overseas Postal Voting Locations
- UPDATE: Overseas Malaysians will vote on 28 April 2013
- UPDATE: Latest information on overseas postal voting
You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- RT @cquayhl: A big thank you to the unsung heroes at @MyOverseasVote who first believed in the vote for Malaysians overseas #ge13 #pru13 #b… 10 months ago
- We would like to announce the results of the Malaysian overseas postal voting exit polls for the two biggest... fb.me/2lQYnuZ8n 10 months ago
- Already the political establishment in Malaysia is running scared of the agents of change ... fb.me/2nkQVlLON 10 months ago
- The coolest ever GE13 election video by Sydney-based Sarawakian musician Isaac Entry! Please share! Does the blue... fb.me/2ip8jss46 10 months ago
- Please be reminded that it is normal for your voting information to show your Malaysian polling centre and... fb.me/2qmI2kFeF 10 months ago