Overseas Malaysians are reminded that it is normal for your voting information to show your Malaysian polling centre and saluran even if you have voted by post. This is because the hard copy electoral roll has already been finalised and given to the candidates on Nomination Day. Postal voters who are issued ballots (after Nomination Day) are crossed off the hard copy electoral rolls and cannot vote in person.
- Online Electoral Roll
- The EC Chairman and Deputy Chairman Should Not Show Off Their Ignorance of Their Own Election Regulations by Blindly Defending the Indefensible
- UPDATE: Overseas Postal Voting Locations
- UPDATE: Overseas Malaysians will vote on 28 April 2013
- UPDATE: Latest information on overseas postal voting
You can pay by credit or debit card and do not need a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can transfer money directly to MyOverseasVote UK’s HSBC account no. 61674781, sort code 40-05-26, or to our Malaysian CIMB account no. 07090001644208 (account name: Andrew Yong Yu-I).
To send money in other currencies, simply login to your PayPal account and send money to MyOverseasVote@gmail.com. If your PayPal account is linked to a UK bank account or if you are paying from a PayPal GBP balance, there will be no transaction fee. Unfortunately, all other transactions will incur a small debit/credit card or PayPal transaction fee.
- Our voter registration factsheet fb.me/3mJs0bSqo 4 months ago
- Our guide to registering as a voter if you plan to balik kampung this holiday season fb.me/1VHgMPMHx 4 months ago
- SELAMAT BALIK KAMPUNG & JOM DAFTAR MENGUNDI MyOverseasVote and Global Bersih wish a "Selamat Balik Kampung" and... fb.me/1FaOHl54s 4 months ago
- "Back then... I would have said stay and fight. But with the technology change, we are more connected. "So now I... fb.me/3lI2NeoFO 5 months ago
- RT @cquayhl: A big thank you to the unsung heroes at @MyOverseasVote who first believed in the vote for Malaysians overseas #ge13 #pru13 #b… 1 year ago